Thursday, May 11, 2006

It Pays Well and I Enjoy It

Yesterday I was asked a frequently asked question by a customer - "You're too good for this. Why do you do it?" , "What do you mean too good?" I ask. They tell me I'm a very attractive, sexy and nice person.

Do they think that being 'attractive, sexy and nice' will pay my mortgage? Or maybe they think that, because I could if I wanted, I should find a rich man to keep me and pay for me. Well they would be wrong. The man I love is not rich, and neither he nor I would expect him to keep me (although I'm sure he would if he was very rich). After all, I am not supplying children or subservience!

The answer to the question is that it pays well and I enjoy it. Well, I sometimes enjoy it. The other day I had two nice customers in a row. They were both well groomed, well endowed and well good lovers. (In fact one of them reminded me a bit of my husband. I tried to put such thoughts from my mind to avoid getting emotional.) As I lay back receiving quality oral pleasure for some time, I said to myself "Should I really be getting paid for this? This is fabulous!"

Then there are the other times when an older guy who can barely get hard and comes in 2 minutes, smells bad and is rather hairy asks me if I'm enjoying it. They expect me to humour them... It takes a fair bit of acting skill I can say. As he's slobbering over my neck and cheeks I'm just thinking "Urgh... Get away from my face!"

So yes it pays well, though sometimes not well enough, and yes I enjoy it, but not often.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jungle VIP said...

Hey Sally. I'm chris. No one seems to have responded to your blog so far. I think you might have gathered a few readers by now, however. Belle de Jour was a man maybe? I'm not sure , what do you reckon ?

I like your outlook on life. Keep safe. I'll be back for more revelations

JVIP

3:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Gina. I look like Meg Ryan. I am 5ft 5in tall with 34b breasts and large nipples. I was told that my looks would attract a number of male clients and earn me cash. I gave it a go and during the past week I have been with eight men. I have never before had this much sex. Three men came in my mouth and five men came inside me.
I made good money but would not want to do this every week.

3:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina, I am interested in spending time with you, you sound very sexy, and like the other men you went with, I would be happy to pay to cum in your mouth and inside you. Can you give contact details

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home