Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pre-Appointment Arousal

I have a bit of a routine when I am expecting a visit from a customer. It involves things like this:

Ensure that I am clean and hair-free in vital areas
Ensure that the 'front of house' is clean, tidy and presentable
Ensure that the area smells nice (plug-ins or smelly candles are good for this, plus of course good old fresh air from an open window - But perfume or body spray for me!)
Ensure that the bedroom is the right temperature (too hot or too cold is not good for optimal performance from either party)
Remove wedding and engagement rings
Choose an outfit and underwear
Apply make-up
Get dressed and do my hair
Check myself out in the mirror

It all takes anywhere between 10 minutes and an hour depending on how much there is to do.
It's a routine that I have got quite used to, and it is usually followed by an appointment involving sex.

Now I like sex yes. I like to feel sexy and to share it. I am sure that customers pick up on how horny I am and it turns them on. It turns me on to think that I am turning them on. It's a self reciprocating thing, it works for me. The more I can get turned on during an appointment, the better for me and for him. So I tend to go with the sexy feelings and even encourage them within myself. (Sometimes in my fantasies I imagine myself as a man doing sexual things to me. I feel exactly what it is like to have a big hard cock and to put it in my mouth or fuck me with it.)

Anyway, it all begins when I am putting on my make-up. For some reason, I suppose like Pavlov's Dogs, it is at this point that I know what is coming, I get the sexy tingles. I'm getting them now in fact as I'm writing this and expecting a customer in 20 minutes. This is pre-appointment arousal.

Earlier today I had an appointment that didn't turn up. I was very ready for it. I sat waiting, looking at my stockinged legs in a mirror as I sat on the arm of the sofa in my lounge. After about 15 minutes had passed and I was pretty sure that he would not be turning up, I turned full on towards the mirrror and opened my legs. It looked pretty good actually, my lace topped hold-ups and black miniskirt looked a treat. Of course I had a little play. Ended up writhing on the floor having a great time. I see it as research in a way - I need to check out how I look to customers when I lay back and spread my legs... Todays research tells me that I look just fine!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can see your a girl with ur customers satisfaction im mind. ur post nearly satisfied me........ not quite... but getting there........ mmm

7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice attention to detail...in anything that we do

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home