Thursday, April 13, 2006

Smelly Men

I haven't worked out why yet, but I definately get themes of the day... Sometimes it's a day when it seems that all the customers I see want to kiss my mouth (which I don't do anymore), or take me out for drinks - separate from work (which I have never done), or they "just want hand relief" (fine by me) and some days it seems they all have a desire to do anal with me (usually fine by me).

Today the theme was not great, it was SMELLY MEN - yuck! I'm not sure whether the offending rancid odour emanates from their feet or their arses but it smells similar on them all. It is revolting. One oblivious culprit even enthused to me the fact that he had just had a nice bath before coming to visit me (he'd even promised this on the phone when he booked), and yet he was the smelliest!

At times like that I just have to think of the money and get on with it, whilst remaining pleasant and sexy. After all, it washes off!

Some customers express worry to me about their performance, size, age or looks, but I genuinely reassure them that it really is fine. So long as people are polite and clean then that's ok. And hey - can't EVERYONE do polite and clean? It seems not. Although thankfully it's only cleanliness that has been a problem so far.

The smelly man I saw today was telling me about a girl he saw a while ago who gave him a bath and it was really nice. Wise girl - I thought, jolly good idea. So I have promised to give him the same treat next time I see him....Everyone's a winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home