Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Immediate Start

I mentioned the book that inspired me to start this blog - "Belle De Jour - The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl"... But in actual fact, I haven't even finished the book yet. I tend to have a particular type of impatience whereby once I get an idea, I make a decision to do it, and then I want to do it RIGHT NOW, as soon as possible! Hence today I am making an Immediate Start.Many of my customers ( I tend to call them 'customers' rather than 'clients'. Not sure why, partly a term picked up from my first working girl partner and partly because 'clients' always seems a bit of a stuck-up term - like I think I'm too posh for straightforward 'customers'.) seem to share a similar kind of impatience. This morning for example I got a call from a customer who I last saw about a year and a half ago. He was in the area and wanted to come along in about 15 minutes time, he had "just phoned on the offchance".This is all very well at times when I'm sat in my comfortable living room at home drinking tea and reading a book complete with full make-up, clean and done hair, clean house, prepared bedroom and wearing fancy lingerie, high heels and a sexy little number... This occassionally is the case, but it is usually when I have just had the irritating experience of an appointment that didn't turn up, leaving me "all dressed up and nowhere to go".This morning that was not the case. I was having a bit of a lazy morning and had not yet even so much as cleaned my teeth. So I declined the offer and hope he calls back another day.It was a little bit naughty of me really not to make every effort to take as many appoinments as possible, given my current overdraft situation. You see I haven't always been a full time sex worker....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home