Monday, May 01, 2006

It Washes Out

The theme of the day today was 'making a mess with lots of cum on my duvet'!

The first customer spent about 3 minutes fingering me etc, asked for a condom, I put it on, he pumped me from behing a few times then came and kind of collapsed onto me. I surrupticiously checked that he'd taken the condom with him as he exited. OK. We layed there and chatted for a while, then he got exited again and went or another go. To his credit he had no trouble getting it up again. The second time was very similar. After we had layed there in the slumped position for a while, I made a move, indicating that it was time to wind it up. He rolled away and I realised that the condom was still inside me. That in itself is no big deal, but it's contents (the product of 2 goes no less) had dribbled out onto the duvet. Yuck!

When unmentionables find their way out of bodily orifices and onto my duvet, they generally remain unmentioned. After all there's no need to embarass anyone.

So after he left I changed the cover. The next customer did have trouble getting and staying hard, so he wanked himself off behind my prone postion and shot (literally) his load (LOAD) over my upturned arse. He seemed to have been saving it up since Christmas because the amount and distance covered by it were impressive! However, despite him licking it off me (yuck!), a substantial amount escaped onto my fresh duvet cover. This customer did at least aknowledge it and apologise. "Don't worry about it." I said, "It washes out." .

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home