Monday, April 17, 2006

Big Boobs

I didn't like to tell everybody. Some people are very quick to judge. Even my Mum didn't get told the full story, she was told about the neatening up of my appendix scar that I was also having done at the same time. I knew that she'd know eventually, but I had made my choice and didn't want anyone planting doubt in my mind. I was so exited about it.

I would be going from a 36B to a 36DD. I was shopping one day before I'd decided on what size I wanted to be. I saw a 36E in the bargain bucket so I bought it for a try on. It looked huge, stuffed with socks. I decided that a DD was fine. That would make shopping for my new size easier too.

I did it all on my own really. My boyfriend (the second one from the skiing trip) knew, so did my lover (one of his best mates), but they didn't live anywhere near me. So I had the problem of looking after myself after the operation. I made sure I had supplies of everything in.

Conveniently, a girl friend had asked a favour a few weeks earlier. She was doing her aerobics instructors exam and needed participants for the class, so I went along to support her. This left me with an ideal candidate to collect me from the hospital. She was extremely impressed with my bravery at going for it.

I had also confided in a friend / lover at my work. He shared my excitement. He was very good to me in the week after the operation. It was a very hot May and I'd developed an allergic reaction to the dressings, so was pretty uncomfortable. He came round and gave me a shoulder massage. He did ask to have a look, but didn't push it when I said no.

The worst thing was not really the pain but the discomfort. Sleeping on my back instead of my front was something I never got used to. Thankfully now I can sleep on my front again.

It was about 12 weeks before I could go running properly again. I found that I now needed 2 sports bras instead of 1.

And my customers... Of course they love by big boobs now. I'm actually in better shape these days and wear a 34E, but I still quote my size as a DD as I don't want to risk sounding 'outsize'. My boyfriend loved them. He couldn't wait to be able to play with them properly after they had healed. There is no change in sensation. I get much more pleasure from them than I used to. I'm glad I did it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have an Adult Toy Store site. It sells a wide range of Adult related stuff.

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home