Thursday, April 20, 2006

Massage Parlour

About 8 years ago I had just finished an 8 year relationship. I was between jobs. I had been bored with my sex life for a while and was having lots of fantasies. I realised that my situation at the time meant that there was nothing stopping me from fulfilling many of them.

One fantasy I'd always had was of me as a prostitute. I'd be wearing a tiny black mini-skirt, high heels, lots of cleavage etc. In my fantasy I'd be getting fucked by some bloke in a raincoat up an alley. This part was not really what I wanted to make happen, but something safer maybe...

Purusing the local paper for willing participants in my wantant fantasies, I came across a few adverts for 'Girls Wanted' by massage parlours. My curiosity was aroused. I phoned a couple of them and made arrangements to go along to visit...

Friday 2oth November 1998

On Friday I went to "M's" (a massage parlour). There were girls in stockings & short white uniforms. It was a fairly cosy club. Told me they offer just massage, topless or nude, but no sex or anything. I was suprised but pleased I suppose. Didn't see any 'work' being done.

In retrospect this seems very naiive of me, but I saw no reason why they should lie to me. Of course as far as they were concerned I could have been anyone - maybe gathering information about what they got up to there.

Monday 23rd November 1998

Today I watched a prostitute have sex with a man!
I went to "B's"(another place offering 'services'). The woman there met me outside, she was wearing a smart trouser suit. Once inside she changed into an evening dress with high heels and stockings & suspenders underneath. We waited for a few hours chatting, she explained everything in detail to me. She said that they do offer sex at "M's", despite what I'd been told. A few callers came to the door intercom camera, but she didn't let them in because she didn't like the look of them.

She was telling me that she was married and that she and her husband sometimes did live sex shows for private customers. I was quite impressed. They had 2 kids. She was attractive and her body was slim but not perfect. Soon a customer came along that she let in. During our conversation I had asked exactly what happens during the appointment. Although I was experienced enough at sex, it had been either with my boyfriend or, when with anyone less familiar, I'd always been off my head one way or another! I was a bit nervous of how it goes when you're sober, it's the middle of the day and you don't even know the guy let alone fancy him! She had offered to let me sit in with one of her customers.

We asked the guy if he minded me watching as I was a new girl and he agreed with niether question nor exitement. I followed them in and sat in the corner on a sofa and watched, to see exactly what happens...

There was no kissing. The guy didn't do much but lie there. She did some sensual rubbing of him, offered her tits in his face ("They love that" she had said). She put the condom on without a fuss, climbed on, went up and down about four times till he shuddered, then climbed off. It was all quite clean - no sweating or moaning. Rather straightfoward really... I reckoned I could cope with doing that.

I actually ended up working at "Ms" because there was more money to be had there. I worked there for about 2 months before I started offering more than just massage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know how many other comments you have had (not used to this 'bloggie' thing yet) but just for the record there is someone out there...and he is fascinated by your stories. Please keep up the blog.

Philip

4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife did the same thing, went to work at a 'parlour' just for a fantasy trip. She worked there for just a week and had sex with three men. She said that it was strange but she got used to it, and the men all came quickly. She was paid £50 each time.

4:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home