Sunday, May 07, 2006

Girl on Girl

I advertise for gentlemen, ladies and couples. I get occassional enquiries about my services for couples, usually by the man. Never had an enquiry by a single lady.

I do genuinely like girls. I've had threesomes with a few of my girlfriends and just girl-on-girl with one lovely lady friend...

We had chatted about it a few times. I'd been with girls before, she said she would like to do it. She didn't say with me though and I didn't presume. We had been to a barbeque with some friends from work. Plenty of alcohol flowing. The hosts were a couple, the lady of which was chatting with us about herself being bisexual. My friend, 'M' and I found ourselves alone in the kitchen to refill drinks. I am a bit of a monster for vodka when I get going. We were having a bit of a giggly moment, grinning at each other flirtily. It was clear we were both horny, and for each other. We came together and kissed - a proper snog. It was fabulous! I didn't want to stop. I grabbed a handful of her arse too. We only broke off when one of the lads came into the kitchen. He ran away giggling.

At the end of the evening we left together with the pretence of sharing a taxi. We shared it right back to by bedroom. We were extremely pissed by this stage, and more than a little clumsy. We stripped off with gay abandon, snogging each others mouths and tits. We went down on each other. I think we were most exited by the idea of what we were doing than anything. We even managed to break some slats on my bed! It left us in fits of drunken giggles. We passed out until morning to nurse hangovers.

We are still good friends. She is one of the few people I tell what I really do for a living. We have had sexual encounters since that time, including a foursome with a guy who turned out to be my future husband!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI

2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home