Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Too good for my own good!

I have mentioned before in this blog a customer who has one of the nicest cocks I have had the pleasure of... Well, I have seen him a few more times for 2 to 3 hours and it has been hot!

I find him physically attractive, which helps, in that I easily respond well to him and am able to get quite carried away. He had mentioned our 'chemistry' in his private messages to me and I have encouraged this. Indeed there is a chemistry there, but it seems he feels it more strongly that I do...

I received another complementary message from him after his most recent visit. In it he said that he has fallen for me in a big way and can't get me off his mind. He wishes we had met years ago, but as it is, taking things further is not an option as we both have partners. He therefore wants to stop seeing me to get over me. He thinks that I am the best Working Girl he has ever seen and that he does not beleive he'll find anyone to equal the experience he has with me, and therefore I will be the last working girl he visits.

Well, what a shame... He was one of my favourites!

It was obviously a well thought out expression of his feelings and so I respected it and did not try to change his mind. I just sent a reply saying that I understood etc etc.

I guess I was too good for my own good.

It's not the first time a customer has fallen for me. There was a guy I saw for a long time who used to like to wear black silky knickers... He would get on all fours as I played around with his cock, balls and arse, and he loved it when I pulled the knickers right up the crack of his bum. It drove him wild, but before and afterwards he was so embarassed that he could enjoy such a thing. Of course I was very understanding, and told him that in actual fact it wasn't even that strange a request (He was a bit shocked to think that there could be worse things to do!).

I think he really valued my understanding attitude, and I was able to make him feel more comfortable. He didn't beleive he would ever find someone who could be as patient and understanding as me whilst still being a really sexy turn on for him. It was a shame really because his ex wife was just about the only other person he'd slept with, and she had made him feel that anything beyond missionary with the lights out was rude and disgustiong. Poor thing!

He eventually moved on. I was glas for him. I was glad for me too - things can get repetitive in this game just like they can in a relationship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have just started reading, am a long time reader of Belle de jour, am catching up your archive.

Will comment again when i have.

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home