Monday, November 13, 2006

Right back at you

Well I was back to my work, being a busy bunny today.

Three appointments was all I could fit in between Spinning and Abs workout at the gym this morning and then Yoga class this evening. I could be making shed loads more money if I didn't spend so much time doing all that... But I consider it to be taking good care of myself, making sure my body is toned, fit and up to the job. Also making sure I stay sane, get out of the house and meet people who don't want to fuck me (or at least they don't get to fuck me anyway!) .

Had a second visit from a guy who is one of my favourites. He's ex-Army and built like a real MAN! Lovely cocoa skin, muscles that imply strength rather than gym vanity and one of the nicest cocks I've had the pleasure of wrapping my mouth around (let alone some other parts of my body!).

Thankfully he wrote me a glowing report on the website where I get most of my business from. That is not why I treat him well, but it certainly helps with my prestige. No, I treat him well because he pays me good money, he treats me with respect and consideration, he gives me pleasure and he's a nice bloke!

I believe that unless you are unlucky then the way you treat people comes right back at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home