Saturday, December 02, 2006

Up the bum

I had a day last week that turned out to have a bit of a theme, as they sometimes do. It was men who like things up their bum!

Now I certainly love anal sex and having a finger up my backside during sex. It gets me very hot and almost always makes me cum. In fact on this day, a regular customer of mine had three or four up there and I was just loving it. Afterwards he said "You know, I think someone has moved your clitoris and put it up your arse". Yes very funny, only I still have a clitoris in the normal place too - lucky ole me eh?!!

He liked a finger up his bum. But it was an earlier customer who really wanted it... He's quite a big bloke; quiet. He does security work of some sort and turns up before work in black trousers and white shirt.

I've seen him once before but couldn't remember what he likes until we got around to it. Because he comes across as a little nervous, after an initial embrace, I suggested a massage, he eagerly accepted and lie face down on the bed.

I gave him a massage of the back, neck, shoulders, legs and finished with some gentle strokes around the bum and backs of legs, with a bit of ball tickling. I know when they are enjoying this one because they will lift their hips and stick their bum in the air. If they do it quite enthusiastically then it's a good indication they want a bit of playing around the bum hole.

Well this guy couldn't wait to stick his bum in the air. He responded very eagerly and was practically on all fours in a minute or two. I started with a tickle, then a small finger in a little way, each time he loved it I took him a little bit further... A bigger finger next, a little deeper, then I went to 2 fingers and he was really pushing back. He's such a big guy that I had to really lean into him with all my weight.

I thought about suggesting the strap on, but thought I'd leave that till next time. It is much more phallic than a couple of fingers and I didn't want to scare him!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elvis Preseli said...

hope you enjoy work as much as i do.

hope you dont mind my adding a coment but i felt i had to. i just love your blog it's Grovy.

Who am i?

Im Elvis Preseli www.theburgerking.co.uk THE ONLY Bald, welsh speaking, non Elvis song singing Burger Cooking Elvis tribute act in the World come say hello.

And Welcome To My WORLD……

5:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. You write very well on such a personal subject and its always enjoyable to read, and I alwasy end up with a stiffy as well!

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilove having a finger up my bum but haven't managed to fit a dick up there yet, will keep on trying!

2:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

Sorry to send this as a comment, but I couldn't find another way to contact you..! I am writing to you from London-based TV production company Shine. We are currently developing a programme about people in the UK who write a blog about their sexual experiences or sex lives in general.

At the moment our show is in the early development stages, but I'd love to chat to you (with no obligation) about the possibility of filming with you. In case you are interested, there will be a contributor fee, and there may be ways to conceal your identity if you are concerned about that. I think you've got an interesting story and I'd like to find out a bit more about you, either way.

Can you email me on anna.rosenberg@shinelimited.com and we can talk privately?

Many thanks,

Anna

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home