Thursday, January 25, 2007

Older men

Now I am not a girl who particularly likes older men. However, they like me!

I saw a customer the other day who was in his twenties. He was fit, energetic, adventurous and could keep it up lovely and hard for the whole hour.... Just what a girl like me needs! I said to him how nice it was to have someone so young, and he asked how old most of my visitors are.... "Mostly older men" I said.

Well yes they are mostly around 40 to 60 at a guess. But I have several visitors who are much older. I've had a couple of 82 years old. Now that's old! I suppose most women my age would say "yuck". But it's quite saddening when you talk to these men, and realise that they still have sexual desires. But they don't have a body that is attractive, either to them or to the ladies, and often it is non- co-operative (in terms of impotence). It must be very frustrating when "her indoors" is no longer interested, or has perhaps passed away, and they are left high and dry.

A little of me feels a bit guilty about taking their pension money. But I'm sure they are not the poor pensioners on State Pension and they can somehow afford to pay. And after all - my services are not essential living costs....they are optional extras!

I justify the money though, when they get up from the bed and leave behind a little momento in the form of a skidder across my duvet... Now that is "yuck!". But of course, I'm polite and don't want to cause embarassment. I pretend not to notice. We'll all be old one day, and these guys have not just payed me all that money to feel anything other than fantastic - that's my job.

I simply don't look to closely at the duvet as I get it into the washing machine at 300 degrees!

There is one older man who I see most weeks... He is almost 80. Yes he has all those old men things that I just wrote about. But he doesn't smell bad and he's quite a nice character. He also happens to have pretty good manual technique in the pussy department! Yes, I always need lube and a fertile imagination to get going with him. But he know his own penile limitations, and obliges me with the dildo of my choice. It felt strange at first to even allow myself to get turned on by someone so old and physically unattractive, but I went with it. Now I often cum for him (although he is one of those customers that are only fulfilled when they see me orgasm, so not all of the orgasms with hims are real!).

Mind you, when I think of doing it now... "yuck!".

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Sally

I've just come across your blog. I already love the mixture of openess, reflection and compassion. I like the way you see your job as a service. I work with older people too although not quite in the way you do! The issues you raise are very real - and we will all be there one day.

I'll put you in my favourites

Phoneix
x

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home